• Work may not be larger than 7” x 7” x 7”. Mugs, Cups and yunomis accepted.
• Open to all artists working in the medium of clay, residing in the United States.
• Functional & Non-functional, traditional and non-traditional pieces accepted
• All work must be for sale. No single work may exceed $250 in value. Artists will pay a 30% commission to the Gallery on all sales.
• Artist responsible for shipping/insurance cost to/from the Gallery. All work must include a Return Shipping/label for return shipment. Weight Limit 15 lbs. River Oaks is not responsible for any damage during shipment.
• River Oaks will be utilizing the CallforEntry.org™, also known as CaFÉ™, an online application and adjudication system for exhibits and more. Go to www.CallforEntry.org to complete your application form. https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=9977
• River Oaks Square Arts Center reserves the right to photograph exhibited work and use these or the artists digital images for reproduction in both printed and electronic materials for publicity.
• Entry free must be paid at the time of application submission.
Born and raised in Northwestern New Jersey, Renee LoPresti holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from the New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University and currently works as a studio potter in residence at Eye of the Dog Art Center in San Marcos, TX. Renee has taught workshops across the US, served as a juror for exhibitions, and was named one of Ceramics Monthly's Emerging Artists in 2017. Her work has been featured in numerous juried and invitational exhibitions.
“Exhibiting Artist” designation: In addition to the monetary award winners, the top 20 artists will be considered for spots as “exhibiting artists” in future invitational shows hosted by ROSAC.
Please complete and submit images to CaFE with credit card payment information.
• Works will be insured for 50% of the stated value from the time of delivery to the end of the exhibition
•March 5th, 2022 - Deadline to enter
•March 19, 2022 - Acceptance notification
•March 25, 2022 - Delivery of work, no later than 5pm
•June 17, 2022 - Return of artwork
Calendar of Events Related to the Exhibition
Exhibition Dates: April 8 - May 28, 2022
•April 8, 2022 5-8 p.m. Opening Reception/Award Announcement/Juror Remarks
Renee LoPresti Ceramic Workshop (tentative dates)
•April 6th - 7th.
•10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Mid-day Break for lunch)
•$95 per person (Two day class)
•Class is Limited - FCFSB
•To register, call 318.473.2670